All prices are in Euro. If you wish to convert these prices into your own currency, an online calculator such as http://XE.com may be used.
Shipping and Delivery
Delivery of an order
Orders placed at Bagusbag.nl will be shipped worldwide through Postnl in The Netherlands followed by the national postal service in your own country.
Your order will be shipped the day after we receive your payment.
Track & Trace number
When your order has been shipped, you will receive a track & trace number and a link: http://www.postnlpakketten.nl/klantenservice/tracktrace/
Each package costs €7,95 to ship within The Netherlands and €27,50 for the rest of the World regardless of the amount of products you order at one time.
If you wish to return your purchase you should notify us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the package. You can then send your purchase back to our address, preferably in the original package. The products may only be returned if not used or damaged.
When returning a product, always make sure that you have a copy of the purchase invoice and send it back to us, along with the reason for the return. The address that you can use is:
Van der Spek Lederwaren
3297 TB Puttershoek
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions shall apply:
1. Company: the natural or legal entity that offers products and / or services to the consumer;
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in a professional or business state and enters a purchase agreement with the company;
3. Withdrawal period: the period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
4. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for consumers to get out of the purchase agreement within the withdrawal period;
Article 2 - Identity of the Company
Van der Spek Lederwaren
Workshop and visiting address:
Laning 2 - 3297 TB Puttershoek
Phone: (0)78-6764777, Monday - Friday from 08.00 till 17.30
Chamber of Commerce number: 50851578
VAT identification number: NL8229.61.088 B01
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the company and any purchase agreement reached at a distance between company and consumer.
2. Since the purchase agreement is concluded electronically, the text of these terms and conditions are made available to the consumer in such a way that the consumer can store them in a simple way on an electronic medium. If this is not reasonably possible before the purchase agreement is concluded, it will be indicated on the webshop where the general conditions in electronic form can be read and can be, at the request of the consumer, sent to them electronically or otherwise without any charge.
3. In the event that in addition to these terms and conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the consumer can, in case of conflicting terms, always rely on the most favorable terms applicable.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services.The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. If the company uses images, they are a true representation of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the company.
3. Each offer contains such information that make clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are included to the acceptance of the offer. These concerns are in particular:
• the price excluding taxes;
• any costs of delivery;
• how the agreement will be concluded and which actions this will require;
• whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
• the method of payment, delivery or performance of the purchase agreement;
• the period for accepting the offer;
Article 5 - The contract
1. The purchase agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time that the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the company will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the company will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer pays electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
4. The company will make available the following information of the consumer upon a purchase, and will do so in such a way that the consumer in an accessible manner can store it:
a. the visiting address of the establishment of the company where the consumer can file complaints;
b. the conditions and the manner in which the consumer may exercise the right to withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
d. the information of Article 4 paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions, unless this information is already provided to the consumer prior to concluding the purchase agreement;
5. If the company is committed to delivering a series of products or services, the provision of the preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can choose to return the products within 14 days after product receival by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging with care. He will use the product only to unpack or use as necessary to assess whether he would prefer to retain the product or not. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories in their original condition and - if reasonably possible - in their original package to the company in conformity with the company's reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he/she will not incur the cost of returning the goods. The consumer will initially pay for the return of the goods but will afterwards receive the entire purchase amount plus the amount of returning the package.
2. If the consumer has paid the corresponding amount, the company will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the products have been received back by the company.
Article 8 - Compliance and Warranty
1. The company guarantees that the products and / or services meet the purchase agreement; the specifications stated in the offer; the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations.
Article 9 - Delivery and implementation
1. The company will take the greatest possible care in the handling of orders and products.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company at the moment of creating an order.
3. In case of returning the product in accordance with the preceding paragraphs, the company will refund the amount that consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after receiving the product back.
4. The company will take the utmost care in handling and delivering the order as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee an exact delivery date due to the external nature of the package handling service companies.
5. If the delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the company will strive to provide a replacement item available. Before the delivery it will be made clear in a comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items the right of withdrawal applies as well. The cost of return shipment shall be borne by the company.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the moment of delivery to the consumer will be held by the company, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 10 - Payment
The consumer has the duty to pay the specified purchase amount immediately to the company. In case of default by the consumer, the company will not ship any products ordered.